It’s not just the creams and serums that help you maintain a nice healthy skin. You can also care for your skin from the inside out with these 10 SKIN SUPERFOODS!
1. CUCUMBER is full of silica – works like a plumping serum
2. SEAWEED is full of minerals to help skin. We love @thisisseaweed and just sprinkle it over our salads.
3. NUTS AND SEEDS ARE are rich in Vitamin E- a fat soluble antioxidant that helps prevent the build-up of free radicals, proven to cause damage to hair follicles and skin
4. DR.COY’S NUTRITIONAL CHOCOLATE bars contain 45% of you recommended daily allowance of Vitamin E!
Don’t smear them on your face though ? eat them – they are absolutely delicious!
5. OILY FISH is high in protein and Omega 3 fatty acids to keep skin healthy
6. GREEN VEG like spinach, broccoli and kale are rich in Vitamin A, zinc and iron
7. COCONUT OIL- in addition to its healing effects on acne, eczema and inflammation, applying coconut oil to your skin can also help keep it hydrated.
Make sure to use organic, cold pressed and unrefined one like Dr.Coy’s Coconut Oil.
8. BERRIES are Packed with antioxidants and can protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun,
9. TOMATOES for lycopene, a group of antioxidants also found in pink grapefruit and watermelon
10. TURMERIC is an anti-inflammatory, very healing and ideal for acne.