Have you ever tried making a Microwave Mug Cake? It’s perfect when you want a quick healthy treat that’s sugar and wheat free and is ready just in couple of minutes!
Gooey, deliciously chocolatey and sweetened naturally with our stevia. This chocolate mug cake is super easy to make and a firm favourite with our little ones. We love adding a chunk of our Nutritional
Chocolate on top while it’s still piping hot so it oozes down into the centre.
Servings – 1
Preparation Time – 2 minutes
Cooking Time – 1 minute
● 4 tbsp almond flour/meal
● 1 tbsp cocoa powder
● 1 tbsp Dr. Coy’s Stevia Erylite
● ¼ tsp baking powder
● 1 medium egg whisked
● 2 tsp Dr. Coy’s Coconut Oil, melted
● 1 tbsp hot water
● 1 -2 squares Dr. Coy’s Nutritional Chocolate, roughly chopped, plus more for topping!
1. Grease a microwave bowl with coconut oil.
2. Mix together almond flour through to baking powder in a bowl.
3. Add the whisked egg, melted coconut oil and hot water and whisk to combine.
4. Fold in chunks of chocolate.
5. Place into the prepared dish. There needs to be a couple of inches above the mixture as it will
rise when cooking.
6. Cook for 1 minute on high.
7. Serve with another chunk of Dr. Coy’s Nutritional Chocolate on top; give it a couple of minutes
to melt and ooze down into the centre of the cake